Old Colonial Cemetery
Derby, Connecticut

The Old Derby Uptown Burying Ground, also known as the Colonial Cemetery, is located near the corner of Derby Avenue and Division Street in Derby, Connecticut.

The oldest stone remaining is that of Reverend John Bowers, 14 June 1687. There are 241 years between the earliest and latest stones placed in this cemetery. The sign on the cemetery was donated and erected by The Derby Historical Society.

A question mark indicates that the inscription on the stone has become illegible.